Thursday, December 09, 2010

My Confession

I just don’t know how I can make this feeling disappear
I really want that feeling disappear for sure
But I think, my heart and my brain never be a friend
If my heart says that I miss you, my brain will says that I shouldn’t miss you
If my brain says that I have to forget you, my heart will never let that happen

But most often, my heart will give a command to my heart
Sometimes they work together to make me crazy
If my heart wants to see you, my brain quickly starts to find you
If my heart gets nervous when I meet you, my brain logically will thinks that I have to act normally
Now I understand, heart has its own rule
Heart can not be explained with brain even using thousands words
So does brain, all of exact sciences can not be explained with heart even using thousands feels

I don’t know where I have to go now
My heart says that I have to go to your heart
But my brain says that I have to stay and let everything goes by its way
If you are being my side, which one do you prefer?
Must I pretend that I’m alright all day?
Those are difficult, very difficult

*sorry if my grammar is bad :)

No comments:

Post a Comment