Wednesday, July 13, 2011

A Story Between Us part III - end

Speechless. Sooner or later I know that it is going to be real. Like or dislike it, ignorance isn't useful here. She's more than me in everything. She's got everything that I have to live without. It should be no question here ... but may I ask one thing? Does she like you the way you do? I hope so.

Now I know how it feels, broken-heart. It feels like what I've been waiting for is useless. Jelousy like a habit here. Crying, what should I'm crying for? Everthing's made to be broken, right?

Let me tell you about this girl. She is one of my bestfriend. We've been together since in kindergarten, so 2+6+3+1=12 years? Long time enough to know her well. I bet she's beautiful, smart, rich, kind, yaah kinda perfect girl.

Finally, I'd give up forever to touch you. This will be the end of a story between us. Part III, wow. Wait, I need my time to fix the pieces of me. Could you help me friend?

As usual, I hide my feeling there and I play my words here...

See the part II ...

See the part I ...

No comments:

Post a Comment